Please note the below details regarding our upcoming engagements:
- Sunday 14th November Somerton Remembrance Parade. We will not be marching, but will instead be ready at the Church to receive the parade when it arrives from the Fire Station. Please meet at the Church in Somerton at 9.00 a.m. The Church Rooms, where we can have shelter, refreshment and toilets will be open from 8.45. Please park in the main car park, other than members who need to be closer for instrument or mobility reasons. No parking please anywhere close to the War Memorial.
- Sunday 28th November Somerton Christmas Lights. This will be from 4.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. in the Square. Please meet at 3.30 p.m. Parking may be difficult, so please allow time for this.
- Sunday 5th December Kingsbury Episcopi Candlelit Market. This will be from 12. 00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. at the Community Centre where we rehearse. Please meet at 11.30 a.m.
- Wednesday 15th December Long Sutton Golf Club. From 11.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. for a small band. Please meet Valerie at 11.15 a.m.
- Sunday 19th December Kingsbury Methodist Church. This just up the road from the Community Centre into the centre of the village. This is for a SMALL BAND ONLY TO PLAY to be decided by Brian in advance. Please meet at 3.30 p.m.
Please ensure that you are happy with your uniform. We have some spare jackets if needed. Caps please for Remembrance Service if you have them. If we don’t have enough, only David will wear one for playing the Last Post and Reveille.